Tuesday 13 November 2012

SPECIAL #49: Gnomish Analytics

Rioriel and Nevik's daily World of Warcraft screenshot presentation of significant locations, players, memorable characters and events, assembled in the style of a series of collectible postcards. -- Postcards of Azeroth: Postcard NameGreetings! I'm Mr Aronius Falkeshall, former Coldridge aviator and current financial adviser to Rioriel of Darnassus, and with the help of this document I'd like to talk to you today about some interesting statist-*record scratch* Hey, it's Rio. I thought I'd take a look at some stats from the first thousand Postcards, cos NUMBERS ARE POWER! Thanks for all the tweets and messages yesterday, /hug. I haven't been playing much lately but I always try and stay engaged. You can take the boy out of Azeroth, but...